3-Legged Cat Press

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Lady is a Songwriter! Irish kitty drinking songs return!

Here is the beautiful cover:

Whiskers in the Jar

The recording artist is filker and Celtic musician Marc Gunn. Some may know him from renaissance festivals and conventions like Dragon*Con singing with the Brobdingnagian Bards. The cover artwork is by artist Ingrid Houwers. And the lyrics to one of the songs, "Orange Kitten's Mew" (sung to the tune of old Irish song "The May Morning Dew"), were written by my lady!

Click here to pre-order a CD:
Adopt a Cat CD

Yay, I'm so excited! "Orange Kitten's Mew" is written from the viewpoint of my girl Theresa, who found little old me under our neighbor's mini barn when I was an abandoned, skinny little kitten. Hey, that kitty on the cover looks a bit like me, don't you think? (But I'm prettier, haha.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home