3-Legged Cat Press

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Caption Contest!


Yes, this is yours truly engaging in one of my favorite hobbies. Cassie and Nomad also enjoy this pastime. However, they are bottom feeders, slurping up the remains from the bottom of the tub, while I boldly go to the direct source of what I like to call the magic waterfall. (It's magic because I need only meow and gaze at it longingly, and suddenly the cool elixir begins to flow.)

I realize that I talk about myself a lot, so now it's your turn...to talk about me. Come up with a clever caption for my adorable picture and post it in a comment to this blog entry, or you may e-mail it to me at three(underscore)legged(underscore)cat(underscore)press(at symbol)yahoo.com. The best caption will win a free copy of my lady's chapbook, Thanatology of Moths, plus one or two other surprise goodies for you and/or your cat. (When a winner is chosen, my lady will ask whether you have a cat to help her choose the surprise goodies.) The deadline for this contest is May 30th, so you have plenty of time. I might make this a regular feature if I receive a good response, so get those captions in. I can't wait to read them, after my trek to the magic waterfall, of course. I love you guys dearly, but there's just something about a dripping faucet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home